即日起禁止使用 Thank you,
thx for sharing, 謝謝分享等相類內容回覆,
此類回覆將被視作呃 post 論,每個扣4-20分不等,
如要向作者表示感謝,請善用感謝功能。
任何人以難以發現的手法呃post如複製他人帖子, 一經確認, 不論等級高低, 將立即封帳號處理
打印

Wear pantyhose for Mellisa

Wear pantyhose for Mellisa

I woke up as a normal friday, got dressed this included nude body stockings, two tones £50 pantyhose from wolfords,a all in one bodyshaper and a one piece short shirt on top, put on my wig and make up. I  left the house to go to Mellisa's house I text her after I left mine and she said to wait in the kitchen so I got there and waited in the kitchen then her mom came down in a nighty and tights she knew that I liked tights and saw me looking shy on thsy outfit, so she came up to me took my hand and put her shiny pantyhose on my legs and ask me to put them on all the time before Mellisa back. She enfored me to dressed as a popteen in my last visit and beg me to stay with Mellisa as a girl. Then she dressed me with Mellisa's clothes including bra, girdles, pantyhose, wig and heels. I let, I let her do this because it had happened before Mellisa cry when dating with boys. So then she started asking me to do that. Once Mellisa is back, she rub on my pantyhose and bodystocking, and she started to touch and rub on my panthose then we stopped 5 min do that. Later Mellisa go upstairs and said goodbye asked me if I wanted to sleep that night with that panthose and bodyshaper. I said yes and text my mum she said yes and Mellisa's mum said yes too so later that day Mellisa mum dropped few set of clothes off and pantyhose from her closet. She ask me to take a shower and put those clothes on. After drying up, I put up a Wolford bodystocking from neck to toes, then Mellisa cames in a put a girdle on my waist with two inches down. Then she selected few pairs of wolford nude T cut pantyhose asking me to put them on, I have no chose to please her. Suddenly, she took two bra form from closet and glue them on my chest under my bodystocking. Finally, a all in one full cup bodyshaper put on me to secure the bra form and pantyhose. Then it was last step to wear wig on my head and she showed me my feminie figure on the mirror and ask me to jump into a pink petticoat. Then Mellisa came up behind me and pulled my hook at the bottom of bodyshaper, so now my pantyhose were exposed in fornt of Mellisa and she rub pantyhose to secure my pencil position because of and blocked the veiw by petticoat. I only feel the rubbing and high, as my waistband of pantyhose was tighten up by the bodyshaper and petticoat. I feel a pulling outside my pantyhose and on my pencil. Then Mellisa stopped and put the hooks back. I pulled her back up and raced out of the room to the toilets she got there just behind and I locked the door she persuaded me to let her finish it. Once I opened the door she put me on a four inches high heels with lock and told me that she will tell my mum like to wear as a girl especially wearing pantyhose. So we left the home when the dressing up finished and no one saw us we walked back to my house and she told me to lie down on the bed I soon fell asleep and then I woke up she was lying next to me with her pantyhose and body suit on my bra form and hands rubbing on my pantyhose between my legs I soon we both asleep until my mum come back. I realised what I was wearing just few pairs pantyhose and a all in one bodyshaper and she was wearing a bodysuit and pantyhose too. My mum open my door and saw two girls sleep together on his son's bed. She called me and thr ring just next to me. She find out that is me and pull me out ask for my dress and pantyhose. I told her the whole story and Mellisa needs me to do that for me. In the next morning, Mellisa's mum and my mum told me, I need to start wear like a girl form now on. After shower, my mum enforced me to put on two pairs of pantyhose, corset and body shaper with bra form as foundation everyday for Mellisa. Starting from that date, I wear like a girl everyday in that foundation bodysuit and pantyhose under my clothes. In the night , I wear body stockings, pantyhose and bodysuit to fulfil Mellisa needs.
覺得好的就按一下感謝吧~~

為防止論壇積累大量垃圾會員本站會不定期清除不分享、不回帖或長期不登陸的會員。
成為永久會員的條件:發帖數(不論主題或回覆)達到 30 個積分達到 50 以上。

Daily under garment

Pantyhose and bodyshaper uses to wear daily
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Additional video for CD wears women clothes

Starting to wear women clothes at seventh years old. Please check video attached.! ~- ~7 l" {2 w
) Q, G2 ~& ?; H# _& f& ]) K. v
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WFhIgnf1ZjY

Break up the paragraph please. It's not in readable form