thx for sharing, 謝謝分享等相類內容回覆,
此類回覆將被視作呃 post 論,每個扣4-20分不等,
如要向作者表示感謝,請善用感謝功能。
任何人以難以發現的手法呃post如複製他人帖子, 一經確認, 不論等級高低, 將立即封帳號處理
打印

Anyone like european pantyhose?

Anyone like european pantyhose?

Hi I am new here2 w6 d, T5 m2 T8 T
Just wondering anyone like european tights here?
* a' A$ h* P3 w/ R$ Y2 F3 ~I am a big fan and my favourite brands are:
9 h, x* `7 J( v$ j. h) IWolford, Oroblu, Kunert, etc.
覺得好的就按一下感謝吧~~

為防止論壇積累大量垃圾會員本站會不定期清除不分享、不回帖或長期不登陸的會員。
成為永久會員的條件:發帖數(不論主題或回覆)達到 30 個積分達到 50 以上。
I am the super fans too, most like trasparenze

依的牌子好貴啊!

nice to meet you, hosetalker.
! k0 u( H5 P" O, K trasparenze has so many fancy pattern~~very nice knitting too.

Samou, yes they are more expensive than those you bought in street stall. But as I am tall, i hardly find those bought from street stall fits me.
8 c' p4 V( @2 ?' h9 U0 iIf you don't mind to buy online, it is actaully not that expensive.
( C- M( v4 C/ ]I recommend kunert or oroblu, about $100 per pair. really worth a try if you really like the smoothess of wearing pantyhose

Have  brought SiSi, Fogal, Dior, la perla, philippe matignon etc etc! G( u. k+ q* K( ~: v1 [$ G4 ^( Q
3 [2 I. g4 ]8 r7 p
Good European stocking is hard to find in hong kong nowadays
4 c0 R0 I' k" k% T0 R" M6 y! d2 m6 T
Lane crawford, Peddler building, landmark and prince building has many good retailer before, you guys have any update?
「花明月暗飛輕霧,今宵好向郎邊去,剗襪步香階,手提金縷鞋。」: 《菩薩蠻》

樓上的, 你說的牌子更高級啊!

i have bought 1 wolford, $390 but very comfortable and big in size.

yes i love european pantyhose so much! before going to the UK to study, i only wore those of my mom, which is cheap brand, at most those USA brands.... it is after i went to the UK, I have truely loved wearing pantyhose. I have tried many brands, pretty polly, wolford, oroblu and La Perla. Of them, La Perla is the best. It was the first time i wear a pair of La Perla. When I first tried, I have loved it at once. It was sheer to waist, which means, sheer silky smooth material in touch wif the JJ, and it was slightly shiny which is so smooth and beautiful! To add to the fun, I wear it without wearing panties which is reli so comfortable that every time i was so excited to masturbate. After i have tasted it, now i only wear La Perla, it was reli the most comfortable one!

so glad to meet all of you!!
# I/ z# C- X( D% cYes la perla is also good!!! - s; n9 I) W" T0 {3 d! F; r( w
I tried allure 15, super smooth! england4ever, is this one you like most? or other type?

Hi iamonheel, among tose brand you mentioned, I only tried la perla. How you think? which brand is your number one choice?9 o, v5 c! t& A& n* c

& A' ^; c( W3 w6 BI normally buy online, uktights, mytights. Before I bought from asos.com too but now they not selling top brand pantyhose....what a shame

Samos, if u want to try, wolford satin touch 20 is so comfortable, u can wait for the discount at Sogo, buy 2 get 1 free, avg cost $230

Hi freebee, but trasparenze pattern is not useful to me as I only wear them under the trousers

Forget to mention Cette from Italy , it is my fav brand! But very hard to found in hk now5 K1 Q6 Q$ d# I! B: w
. |/ @' v% O5 @3 b: O  l6 b
For European hose or stocking, if it is nude color, it will provide many many shades, that means different tone of fresh. For black color, this hi-end brand will stretch evenly on your leg, not some place darker and some place lighter..

If buying online, someone mentioned http://hosieree.com/ 1 U4 C+ _. W7 M4 M1 n
# P. x" E4 Q( s+ y" B
I have to say I didn't ordered here before. But it's seems to have nice collection of brand

Hosieree.com has lots of brand, the price is in middle range, uktights is more expensive now as GBP exchange rate

Uktights has a 20% off discount code, tweet20
9 K$ B/ U: |0 U" G0 t) @5 ^1 ^9 L" TLet me take a look on hosiree.com first, thanks all friends

Iamonheel, cette is new to me, let me try try next time, any particular type you recommend?

freebee, yes you are right, Allure 15 is reli delicious!@ personally i think that La Perla is more comfortable and smoother than Wolford$ L4 J7 G2 R2 K: A2 `3 D! r% P* o

. c# f, G" A8 K8 viamonheel, which brand do u recommend me to try?

Europeans cutting and texture seems to be better
) m' j  \( p& f& SI like Aristoc, Wolford but haven't tried other italian and German.4 Y# o) t" L+ x2 `
US Alive -Satisfactory for Support tight
abc